Friday 3 June 2011

STYLE ICON: JOHNNY DEPP


Johnny Depp (born June 9, 1963) is an American actor and musician. He played in a lot of movies including Edward ScissorhandsSleepy Hollow, Pirates of the Caribbean (you need to watch the last Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides, it's amazing!), Sweeney Todd: The demon barber of fleet street and Alice in Wonderland. Besides being an extremely talented actor (films featuring Depp have grossed over $2.6 billion at the United States box office and over $6 billion worldwide), dating the hottest women (Kate Moss, Winona Ryder and now Vanessa Paradis), Johnny is so good-looking it doesn't really matter what he wears. He dresses in a very personal way, always wearing a hat, sunglasses and chains. And he clearly doesn't care what others think of him and that's what makes him so unique and charming.















             Captain Jack Sparrow: 


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo...love the pirate man! ;)

mwan said...

hey thanks for the msg,come back to my blog anytime :),ill be posting my fashion collection soon.if u love my blog,follow me will u?
x

Dilan Dilir said...

Love his character Jack Sparrow!

DeniseAngela said...

He got his start on the series 21 Jump Street which was filmed here in Vancouver....I remember stalking ....I mean trying to get a pic with him! He is one of my fave actors.

Skinny Jeans - Blog Mode Marocain said...

Handsome :)

Malika
xoxo

Unknown said...

SIGH..........I LOVE HIM...He's sooo dreamy!! Thanks for the pics now I must stop staring at them...but I don't think I can't ... OH NO..

Kisses,
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Kenzo said...

L'homme de ma vie <3

Jenny M. said...

Oh my God he's looks so stylish and gorgeous...I'm in love with him!!! I always was!!!

http://personalstylestoriesbyjennym.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

jack sparrow ...
capitain
capitain
capitain jack sparrow

Alex Matoshko said...

Oh man, he's SO a style icon - barely anything to comment other than +1. All I add is that I've loved him (as actor!) loooong before the Pirate movies came long. I think he's one of the best in Hollywood these days.

Cheers,
Alex
http://lifestylegeek.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I adore Johnny Depp! He is so handsome!



Meanz (Koi Story)

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

I use to love him ,but not much now .don't know why ?

Sada said...

Like him or not...you must admit he has amazing style! And I do like him, very talented actor! And....we share a birthday! : D Great post, thanks so much.
xo
Sada
http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

love his style !!