Saturday 2 April 2011

SS 2011 SUNGLASSES

Here's a little selection of sunglasses I think are perfect for this summer :

 BALENCIAGA:
I love the vintage feel of the first pair & the color of the second one.
RAYBAN
The first one because it's very gangsta (yes I said it :D), the second one because of the color and shape. 
I picked the last two because aviators & clubmasters are never out of style. 


GUCCI
Chose these because they're very girly and classy.
MIU MIU
I love how playful yet chic these sunglasses are.
VICTORIA BECKHAM
Sophisticated and extremely chic, just like Victoria is!
YVES SAINT LAURENT
A special mention to YSL for their originality!



20 comments:

hotstylebyme said...

MES PRÉFÉRÉS SONT LES VICTORIA BEKHAM

It-Blogirls said...

clubmasters (l)

Nora De Casa said...

hello , my favorite sunglasses are Victoria Beckam!!so chic !! bye

Saf ♥ said...

Sunglasses make me think of SUMMER! I personally think you can never go wrong with a pair of Raybans (which reminds me, I need to get my paws on a pair for this summer!). Great idea for a post.

x

TAO said...

Hey great choices! I was just about to go shopping for some, love the RayBans (first and last one)! have a nice (sunny) sunday;)! xoxo

Zarita said...

gucci forever ;p
bonne journee bella!!
bisou bisouuu

Dilan Dilir said...

love the pink one from MIU MIU:D

agnes said...

très jolies sélections, j'adore.
Mes préférences se tournent vers les Gucci et les Balenciaga

Unknown said...

Gorgeous sunnies! Love the dark brown aviator style Ray-Bans! <3

xoxo

Clara Campelo said...

love it! <3

Lamya said...

Les Victoria Beckham sont sublimes !

I Live For It said...

Love the YSL's! They really do make the best sunglasses in the world. I have the worst addiction ever.

Love your picks, darling.

I Live For It

Xx. Jewls and Liza

Anonymous said...

pink is the colour

Mom Fashion World said...

Wow!
These sunglasses are so cool!
I want it all, darling!

P.S Please follow me, I will follow you back!

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

samia said...

les premieres balanciaga et les deuxieme victoria beckam sont magnifiques
bisou

DaBlackSjp said...

Oulalah ca donne envie tout ça!

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

J'adore les RayBan bleues :D !! elles ont un ptit air hippie que j'aime beaucoup ^^
Amira :p

Le Blog de Selma B. said...

On ma volé mes aviator -RayBan :'( :'(


mes coups de <3 : Les rayban les miu miu les Victoria beckham
et mes PRÉFÉRÉES les YSL le les aimes trop!! j'en rêve!!

SelmaB.

ancy said...

I like the blog........

ancy said...

I like the blog........