Wednesday 6 April 2011

POWER COUPLE: DIANE KRUGER & JOSHUA JACKSON

I decided I wanted to do a new type of articles where I'm going to pick a couple of celebrities I love and talk about how they dress when they're together :) (if you have any couple you would like me to talk about, just leave it in a comment & I will ;) ).
For the first Celeb Couple, I picked one of the cutest and most fashionable couple I love, and that's german actress Diane Kruger (Troy, Inglourious Basterds..) and canadian actor Joshua Jackson (Pacey in "Dawson", Fringe..). I love how they always coordinate their outfits & look effortlessly chic whether it's for a formal event or just a walk around town. But what I love most is how extremely happy they look together ;)












18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je les adore !!! Ils sont trop mignons !

Adjila de http://morrocanfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

they're the most stylish couple ever!

Movimento Moda said...

nice stylish couple :)

Unknown said...

Very stylish duo.

Kelly pentecost said...

Love her style!! She looks good in anything

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

They are so cute and cool! I love that he wears sneakers and she is cool with it! My kind of couple.

GIAA said...

This is one fashionable couple! Love them, saw them once on the street and they are amazing!
Thanks for your lovely message!

xoxo

G.

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

Chloé-M said...

Ils sont beaux !!!

It-Blogirls said...

Ils sont top

Stella said...

interesting idea of having posts with couples!!!!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

agnes said...

ils sont magnifiques tous les deux, et je les adore

Elle est vraiment très belle, et quel style, tout lui va

hotstylebyme said...

ils vont bien enssemble

harelyE. said...

I love celeb stylish couples! Really nice post.
Thanks for your lovely message at IFB!

Natalia / Nathalie said...

These two are cute together !

Yes i would love to be followed by you , and i follow you :)

xxx nat

Lauren&Pierre said...

i love cute couples!
and yes please to being each others followers!
i followed you !
xx Lauren

Kenzo said...

I saw her in Dubai! She was at the Chanel store! She is sooo beautiful!
XX

Unknown said...

i´m totally in love with them, they are sooooo effortlessly chic!!!

must dash said...

they're a super chic couple. too cute!
i'm so glad i found your blog. following on here & facebook! :)

xx
zanni + kait
http://must-dash.blogspot.com