Saturday 4 June 2011

TREND REPORT: PALAZZO PANTS (WIDE LEG PANTS)


The wide leg trouser is here to stay and is worth investing into as this trend continues strong in all the Pre-Fall 2011 catwalks. 
Note: Wide leg does not mean a big flare at the hem of the trouser only. The flare starts well above the knee, and there is no tightness anywhere, hence calling it wide leg.






YSL, YSL, YSL, ZAC POSEN, ZAC POSEN


                  YVES SAINT LAURENT





EMMA ROBERTS                                        ANNALYNE MCCORD



FALL 11 – MUGLER, DIOR HOMME, LANVIN, YOHJI YAMAMOTO, RAF SIMONS

14 comments:

It-Blogirls said...

la classe incarnée

Anonymous said...

j'aime po trop meme si ça fé classe c'est un peu vieux ;) but bonne organisation

Skinny Jeans - Blog Mode Marocain said...

Classe !

Malika
xoxo

Stella said...

I like it on others, not on me.
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

Zarita said...

j aime bien ces pantalons!!mais j oserai pas les mettre sur moi meme XD

Unknown said...

now i wanna give it a try

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

It's very 70's thing ,isn't ?
And looks good on tall people .Nice post .

I have tagged you in my new post .Check it :) .

Cuquete said...

I think your blog is one of the best I've seen.
I' following you :)
XOXO

samia said...

super sur olivia !!!
sur les olsen c bof, pour ettre ce genre de pantalon il faut etre élancé sinon ça vire chiffon :)
bisou ma belle, c bientot les exam yak?
alors bon courage

Chloé-M said...

Je trouve ça sublime !

Jenny M. said...

Olovia Palermo is one of my favourite fashion icons!!!

http://personalstylestoriesbyjennym.blogspot.com/

Meryem said...

pas dutout facile à porter! surtout pour les rondes!!

Carma said...

my 1st time on this site. nice photos!=)

Maria Maria Maria said...

Absolutely the best blog post I've seen with a lot of wide leg pants looks! Just want to let you know I featured some of these looks from your post on my blog today :)

xo,
www.aminuteinthelifeofmaria.blogspot.com